GBE > About > Website > Terms and Conditions > G#748 N#770
- You don’t have to register to use the public area of https://greenbuildingencyclopaedia.uk but you are required to submit information to access the restricted areas.
- This enables us to provide you with the best service we can.
- When you register to use the restricted areas of GreenBuildingEncyclopaedia, GBE will store your e-mail address along with any other information you may provide.
- When you use some services on the website, we may need to collect further information about you.
- This information may include, but is not limited to, details such as your name and address.
- We may use the information provided to process any transactions undertaken by you and for internal administration and analysis.
- We never disclose your information to any third parties without your permission.
- The information may also be used to notify you of products and services from GBE which may be of interest to you, unless you advise GBE in writing of your wish not to receive such information.
- By disclosing your personal information, you agree to collection, storage and processing of your personal information in the manner set out here.
- This site makes use of session cookies. If your browser does not support session cookies, then you will be unable to use the subscriber-only area.
- The site also sets a long-term cookie/peristant, the purpose of which is to monitor the numbers of new and repeat visitors to the site.
- The information gathered by this cookie is not linked to any personal subscription information, and your use of the site will be unaffected if your browser does not support long-term/peristant cookies.
- The site may also allow you to store a long-term/peristant cookie with login information, to allow you to skip the login procedure.
- If your browser does not support long-term/peristent cookies, this functionality will be unavailable.
© GBE NGS ASWS BrianMurphy aka BrianSpecMan
5th February 2013 – 27th May 2018