Green Building Calculator Version 2
- GBC Green Building Calculator V2 is an impartial, easy to use, multi-functional calculator that can make a difference.
- It can total upfront and in-use costs, energy consumption and carbon emissions.
- Analyses different building shapes, construction methods, material choices; where resultant demands and emissions can be compared easily.
- Architects and other professionals now have a way of assessing and creating greener buildings and easing their way into the ‘New Normal’.
- GBC brings 22 years’ of environmental know-how to help accelerate the adoption of low carbon building methods and materials; and help close a technology gap in architectural education and practice.
- Staff: BrianSpecMan Murphy +
- @ Venue: ExCeL Exhibition Centre, Docklands, London
- @ Stand: L68 next to Digital Arena
- @ Date: Tuesday to Thursday 1st to 3rd March 2022
- @ Time: 10:00-18:00
- RISE Award entry See Middle column
- MaD Poster See Middle column
Digital Impact Zone Exhibitors
Innovation Gallery accepts GBC V1
Top right corner Stand L68
Leeds Sustainability Institute RISE Awards 2021Poster
GBC Version 2
Poster part 1 Left
Versions up to 34 now planned
Poster part 2 right
GBE Future Events
- Futurebuild 2022
- GBC Green Building Calculator will be there
- Stand L68 next to Digital Arena
GBC on GBE Navigation
- GBC Green Building Calculator (Navigation) G#38828