GBE > Collaborate > Services > G#1787 N#1677
GBE End of life
GBE End of life
It is exceptional for manufacturers to have the End of Life of their products in mind, but it is essential if they want to promote any Green Credentials.
With the industry thinking about diminishing non-renewable resources and circular economy, specifiers will increasingly what to know.
Collecting and presenting this information in the best arrangement possible becomes essential.
With BIM and Big Open Data the opportunity arrises to embed this information in building models.
GBE Product Data Collection
- GBE offer a service to collate the information and generate many schedules for different purposes through the products life cycles.
- Once all the 1260 pieces of information are collected then up to 35 schedules are exported that can become part of the company marketing or technical literature.
- As part of the process of getting the most out of manufacturer’s information GBE Product Data Collection captures End of Life information.
- The absence of answers indicates where the manufacturer needs to consider their position.
Extracts from GBE Product Data Collection topics:
Extended Product Stewardship Schemes
- End of Life Solutions
- Product Passport
End of Life Opportunities:
- (manufacturer recommendation and How)
- Nutrient Recovery:
- Energy Recovery:
- Current EofL practice, in manufacturers country, for this product type:
- Actual EofL practice, for this product, by this manufacturer, today:
- Best possible end of life action:
GBE Method Statement
- Demolition work:
- Soft strip, deconstruction, reclaim:
- Hazardous removal:
- Recycling on or off site:
GBE Product Data Schedules (35)
- 1 Images
- 2 About Product
- 3 Incubator
- 4 PASS
- 5 HERACEY
- 6 Manufacturers Download Files
- 7 Product Data Sheet
- 8 BIM CAD Model
- 9 BIM Product Data Sheet
- 10 COBie Shreadsheet
- 11 Product Specification
- 12 Application Data Sheet
- 13 Accessories
- 14 Systems
- 15 Elemental Assemblies
- 16 Elemental Assembly Specification
- 17 Workmanship Specification
- 18 Waste Specification
- 19 FMSpec In Use Maintenance Specification
- 20 End of Life Options
- 21 Product Passport
- 22 See Also
- 23 Echo
- 24 LCA and EPD
- 25 Classify
- 26 Manufacturer
- 27 Supplier
- 28 Installer/Applicator
- 29 EAM Data
- 30 Contact
- 31 Company Page Schedule
- 32 GSProductPageSchedule
- 33 Accreditations
- 34 Method Statement
- 35 Total
© GBE NGS ASWS Brian Murphy aka BrianSpecMan
15th May 2015 – 12th December 2016