GBE Compare Collaborate
GBE Compare: Group Comparison
- GBE Compare establishes for each product group:
- Key Performance Indicators KPIs
- Environmental Performance Indicators EPIs
- Social Performance Indicators SPI
- GBE Compare places the following for example L10 Windows:
- Product Competence as the KPI, (BSI Kitemark or BBA Certificate)
- Energy performance as the EPI, (BFRC Rating & Uvalues)
- Security as the SPI (Secured by Design, etc.)
- GBE Compare collects data on as many products as can be found easily;
- GBE Compare applies any calculations necessary to determine comparable data.
- GBE Compare then calculates averages in each KPI, EPI and SPI to determine average or normal performance
- GBE PASS then compares individual products to determine where and how they are better or worse than the average or normal.
- GBE Compare encourage manufacturers to bring their latest product data to improve the collection and improve the average.
GBE Compare: Group Comparison Conclusions
- A 1 A4 page report summerising the Group Comparison Process
- the chosen KPI, EPI and SPI;
- state of the market observation
© GBE NGS ASWS BrianMurphy aka BrianSpecMan
5th June 2013 – 12th August 2018