Almudena Fustera, Madrid, Spain (met at Horizon 2020 sessions)
- I have just been looking to your website and let me congratulate you for the quality of the info and the easiness of the explanations.
- The Decrement Delay is basic in hot weather conditions as we discussed in London and I am happy to know insulations can be used as well taking in account this characteristic (not just thermal mass)
- As you probably remember, I am a part time lecturer at University of Alcalá de Henares and I will use your info and recommend your site.
- Besides, I have been recently asked to prepare a lecture at Architects Association (CPD Module) on how to specify low environmental impact products (regulations at EU level, assessment methods, materials).
- You have a lot of useful information there!
- I will let you know about my progress while preparing it, if you don’t mind. I am sure you can provide relevant recommendations.
Matthew Taylor, Team Manager: Consultancy and special projects Adapt Low Carbon Group
- Thanks again for attending the Adapt Associates event on Friday and presenting GBE proposal.
- Yes, it was a shame that some people had to head off.
- I must confess, I don’t think I was quite prepared for the breadth of investigation you have undertaken.
- It is quite an achievement.
- I will be happy to forward this to the Adapt Associates, with the notes and actions and will do my best to coordinate any responses.
- If you wish to speak to me between now and Christmas, early December is looking pretty good to me.
- All the very best
The Enterprise Centre, University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7TJ
Jane Dodson Hastings Borough Council
Future Cities Interreg Project
5th November 2015
Good to hear from you – please do keep me on the list
GBE Newsletter No.1 October 2015 (Newsletter) G#3716
UK Construction Week 10 things BrianSpecMan found interesting
John Davis Architect (Ex fellow North London Poly student)
30th October 2015
- It is a very interesting path that you’re going on with this and I’m very keen to receive them.
- I always knew that you’d do something special with your life and this is evidence of it.
- Good luck for the future.
- Website looks good, good luck with it all.
GBE Website Feedback:
- It was great to meet you at Ecobuild 2014
- I wish you every success with your fabulous work.
Sandy Patience Dip Arch RIBA Editor @ GreenSpec
- I’ve just taken a look at your GBE website.
- It’s looking remarkably fine – congratulations.
1st October 2013
- I have just looked at your NGS website which is coming along nicely.
10th August 2014
Colin Rose, Research Engineer, Centre for Urban Sustainability and Resilience, UCL
- Website looks like it’s shaping up to be an incredibly useful linked up resource.
- I’d love to have things posted on it once I’ve got more of my research underway.
10th October 2013
Steven Cross, Director of Partnerships, RIBA Enterprises
- Brian, it would be great to promote our books, including Designing for Biodiversity through your website
- 100,000 page views per month is extremely good viewing figures!
12th August 2014
- Great, thanks for sharing this blog.
- Really thank you!
- Hey very nice site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing ..
- I will bookmark your blog and take the feeds also
- I am happy to find a lot of useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard,
- thanks for sharing
- Biodiversity book extracts for Belgium Government website (News) G#1622 N#1546
- Groundwork 2nd Land Seminar