GBE > Blog > News > N#1824 G#2394
Specification and Liability: GBE In-house CPD @ DMA
GBE In-house CPD Session at David Morley Architects 9 years after a previous CPD there.
- 3rd September 2015
- Speaker: BrianSpecMan
- GBE CPD Topic group: GBE CPD About Specification G#560 N#580
- GBE CPD Subject: Specification and Liability (Shop) G#10749 G#2398
- GBE CPD Subject: Specification and Liability G#2398
- I really enjoyed getting out to do my first In-house CPD for 3 years, it has been a very long drought.
- This seems to have gone down well today and we discussed potentially being involved in a season of Specification focussed CPD, software training and coaching.
Chris Roberts Associate at DAVID MORLEY ARCHITECTS
- “Many thanks again for coming in.
- I’ve had very positive feedback and all found it very engaging and informative.
- I look forward to planning more sessions in the future.”
Kate Hase Practice Manager at DAVID MORLEY ARCHITECTS
- “Many thanks for presenting to the team again last week, by all accounts it was very well received and extremely useful.”
© GBE NGS ASWS BrianSpecMan aka Brian Murphy
7th September 2015 – 9th September 2016